Friday, March 22, 2013

Tasting - Potomac Point Chardonnay

Name: Potomac Point Chardonnay
Variety:Chardonnay
Region:Potomac Point Vineyards, Virginia
Country: United States
Year: 2009
Price: $16.00



Their Review Our most versatile wine is crisp and refreshing. Nicely balanced with toasty notes and aromas of pear and mango in the bouquet. Beautiful fruit followed by a lingering finish.

My Review: During this tasting, I enjoyed their Chardonnay. Although this variety is not my favorite since I prefer very sweet wines, this one had a good balance of sweetness and toasty flavor. I could definitely taste the fruit, but without overpowering sweet tones. It would not be my first choice to drink, but I definitely would not mind drinking it again, and I liked it more than other Chardonnays I have tasted in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment